Tue, May 23|
2023 Carolina Jet Fest
Join us at Flying Tigers Field in Scranton SC for a weekend of Jet Flying and Fun.
Time & Location
May 23, 5:00 PM – May 28, 5:00 PM
Scranton, 1443 McKnight Rd, Scranton, SC 29591, USA
About the event
We have powered parking spots for $35 and parking without power is free. The Pilots fee is $50.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pilot registration is limited to ensure we have a smooth event. We have limited area for pilots to park their cars, campers, trailers, etc. so please ensure you either purchase a spot or have another pilot with whom you are sharing a spot. Pilots will NOT be allowed to drive up and park anywhere; we will not have room for this so you must have an assigned spot that you purchased yourself or are sharing with another pilot.
- Prepare to bring your generator just in case; we expect a big turn out and while we don't expect any problems with the power, its always good to have a back up
- For public health and safety, vertical Gen Turi-style exhaust stacks are required for campers parked on flight lines running internal generators.
- Also don't forget your power adapter plugs for your campers and trailers!
- If you'd like to stay in a hotel, there are three hotels in Lake City that are all about 10 minutes from the field:
Quality Inn & Suites
Days Inn by Wyndham Lake City
The Inn At the Crossroads
- We do NOT have tents for rent - please bring your own tent / pop-up for shade.
- We are working on getting Food Trucks to come in on Friday and Saturday for lunch - more info to come soon!
- Dinner on Saturday is included with your pilots fee and we will have details on that soon.
- As we lock down the details for the event, we will provide additional information.
Pilots Fee + Parking w/ Power
Pilots Fee/Registration: $50 Powered Parking: $35
Pilots Fee + Parking No Power
Pilots Fee: $50 Reserved Parking Spot with No Power: Free
Pilot's Fee Only
Choose a Pilot's Fee Only Ticket type if you are sharing a parking spot with another pilot.