Tue, Aug 01|
Flying Tiger RC Club
Warbirds Over Tiger Field
Join us at Flying Tigers Field in Scranton SC for a weekend of Giant Scale Warbirds and Classics. Military or Civilian Paint; 80-in. Mono; 60-in multi-wing; Turbine 140-in wing plus fuselage
Time & Location
Aug 01, 12:00 PM – Aug 06, 5:00 PM
Flying Tiger RC Club, 1443 McKnight Rd, Scranton, SC 29591, USA
About the event
We have powered parking spots for $35 and parking without power is free. The Pilots fee is $30. Pilot's Fees only will be refundable thru July 5th.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pilot registration is limited to ensure we have a smooth event. We have limited area for pilots to park their cars, campers, trailers, etc. so please ensure you either purchase a spot or have another pilot with whom you are sharing a spot. Pilots will NOT be allowed to drive up and park anywhere; we will not have room for this so you must have an assigned spot that you purchased yourself or are sharing with another pilot.
- Prepare to bring your generator just in case; we expect a big turn out and while we don't expect any problems with the power, its always good to have a back up
- For public health and safety, vertical Gen Turi-style exhaust stacks are required for campers parked on flight lines running internal generators.
- Also don't forget your power adapter plugs for your campers and trailers!
- If you'd like to stay in a hotel, there are three hotels in Lake City that are all about 10 minutes from the field:
Quality Inn & Suites
Days Inn by Wyndham Lake City
The Inn At the Crossroads
- We do NOT have tents for rent - please bring your own tent / pop-up for shade.
- Dinner on Saturday is included with your pilots fee.
- As we lock down the details for the event, we will provide additional information.
Pilot's Fee + Powered Spot
This ticket includes your Pilot's Fee and a Powered Parking Spot.
Pilot's Fee + Non Powered Spot
This ticket includes your Pilot's Fee and a parking spot with no power.
Pilot's Fee Only
This ticket does not include a parking spot - select only if you are sharing a parking spot with another Pilot.